I could be wrong, but I don’t think there’s such a thing as having too many shoes. Really. I think the issue is not so much on how many pairs of shoes you have, but whether you have sufficient space to store all of your shoes. I with some creative ways to organize shoes and have used all kinds of shoe racks in my lifetime, but nothing beats the Sodynee 50 Pair Shoe Rack.
Not All Shoe Racks Are Created Equal
Sodynee 50 Pairs Shoe Rack Shoe Tower Shelf Storage Organizer Stand Cabinet Bench Stackable
- Shoe Rack Organizer Is Made from durable and high-quality polymer plastic, your large shoe organizer is built to last
- 10-TIER SHOE RACK – Stores up to 50 Pairs shoes, Perfect for adult men women and kids shoes
Assembly Required: Yes
Best Place to Purchase: Amazon.com
Price: $31.99 & FREE SHIPPING on order over $49.
Refund Policy: Sodynee – THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE – With our famous 100% satisfaction, you can have peace of mind. If for any reason you’re not completely happy with your purchase- if it breaks, if it’s damaged in shipping, or even if you change your mind – simply let us know and we will either replace it or refund your money, your choice!
As we talk about organizing our closets, I wanted to review one of my favorite items that I use: the Sodynee Shoe Rack. Not only is this perfect for getting your shoes in order, but you’ll find that it’s a great storage for baskets that have some of your smaller items, such as socks, gloves, hats, etc. But before I go into the some of the Pros and Cons of the Sodynee 50 Pair Shoe Rack; I’d like to share my personal experience:
I purchased the Sodynee Shoe Rack, strictly for organizing my shoes. I had a small 3-tiered wire shoe rack that I kept in my storage closet, but that only held about a dozen pairs of shoes.
During the Summer months, most of my other shoes were being stored away in one of those under bed plastic/cloth storage pins, but those just contained my sandals and dress shoes. I knew that as Fall approached, I would need something larger to hold my Winter boots. I’m not really sure how I managed before, but I knew that whatever system I had before, needed to be revised.
I wanted a shoe rack that was taller than what I had used before; most of what I had seen had the grids for the shoes to be placed on, which I don’t really like. It took me some time to research the various shoe racks, looking at dimensions as well as the materials used, because durability was very important.
The color really wasn’t an issue for me, I was more concerned that the rack would be sturdy and spacious enough to hold my winter boots. What really “sold” me on this particular shoe rack was the canvas material used, as opposed to the standard metal frames for shoes to be placed.
All the parts were neatly placed in clear plastic bags with similar parts; the instructions were clearly labeled. Although the claim is that it will only take about 10 minuted to assemble, I found it took me a little over 30 minutes (bear in mind, I was watching TV at the time, but still, with all the parts needed to assemble the rack, I find it hard to believe that it would take anyone only 10 minutes. I did use a hammer, periodically, just to make sure that the corners were secure, but it’s not really needed.
Sodynee 50 Pair Shoe rack: Pros and Cons:
- The construction is very sturdy which will allow you to easily hold some of your heavier boots. Also, a great alternative to use for your bulkier backpacks.
- The cloth lining allows for easy clean-up with the use of a damp cloth, and prevents drippage, so the shoes on the shelves below stay clean and dry.
- No worries about a rack falling over, or being too wobbly; the shoe rack will stay in place.
- No tools are needed to assemble, but you may want to use a hammer just to make sure the corners are secure.
- Durable enough for multiple uses; technically, it’s a shoe rack, but there’s no reason why you couldn’t use it for storing other items in your attic, family or craft room, or even your garage.
- You can actually create different heights, but keep in mind that there are only one set of “feet” for the base and one set of brackets used for the top of the rack.
- A good alternative to the hassle of putting up shelves.
- Very lightweight, so you can easily move it around.
- Although the claim is that it will take 10 minutes to assemble, it took me a little longer…well over an hour to be honest. It would be best to assemble this with someone else.
- A little over 5 ft in height, it may take up too much room for smaller closets, but the design is attractive enough to be placed in the entranceway or hallway of your home or apartment
Take a look at the YouTube video below for a customer’s review:
I’ve had the Sodyee 50 Pair Show Rack for well over a year now, and I am quite pleased! Although mine stays in the same place in the back storage area, it was easy to move when I had to do some extensive cleaning in that area. And the easy clean-up means that there’s no need for it to ever get messy.
Granted, due to the size of the shoe rack, this may not work for everyone. But if you have space for it, I would highly recommend one.
Do you already have a Sodynee Shoe Rack? If yes, feel free to leave any likes or dislikes in the comments section below.
Until next time, be safe… be merry … and keep the clutter in the gutter!!!
**This site is in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.